House for Sale
Paddington Fringe Hideaway in Quiet Locale
Property ID 2011783In a quiet street, this superb home is modern, airy and well designed to
provide low maintenance living. It enjoys a tucked away position in a desirable location with excellent convenience to the CBD.
The striking interiors present a combined lounge/dining space with complimentary polished timber floors and extend onto a private veranda overlooking easycare gardens. Near newly renovated throughout, it offers a spacious kitchen and tidy bathroom plus generous north facing bedrooms. This desirable property on Paddington's border and minutes to Enoggera Terrace is ideal for an owner-occupier or an investor.
* Welcoming lounge/dining space complete with polished timber floors
* Open plan provide an effortless outdoor flow onto a gorgeous deck
* Overlooks a sun-drenched backyard for parties and summer barbecues
* Level and easycare manicured grounds with a lush lawn and shady trees
* Attractive kitchen offers a stone bench top and gas appliances.
* Near new bathroom appointed with a bathtub and separate shower
* Sunlight bedrooms with built-in robes and main boast study nook.
* Undercroft storage, neat laundry, tandem garage
* Lovely neighbourhood, walk to parks, near QUT Kelvin Grove Campus
Rental appraisal $650.00 - $690.00 per week.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.